Jag hittade en lista vid namn “100 Reasons You’ll Be Speechless” där Microsoft försöker ge 100 skäl till att Windows Vista är the way to go. Jag tog och gav ett litet svar på alla 100 punkter varför man INTE ska köra Vista. Mest för att det var roligt, men det finns säkert en stor skopa sanning i den också. Enjoy!
100 Reasons to buy Windows Vista, now with ANSWERS.
1. It makes using your PC a breeze.
I spent a couple of years to make using XP a breeze, I’m not masochistic enough to do it all over again.
2. Because all of your music is just a remote control click away.
It already is, I call it my stereo- / hometheatersystem. *Click click… click*
3. It’s the safest version of Windows ever.
Yeah, a sifter with 500 holes in it’s net is “safer” than one with 750 too.
4. See your world in a whole new light.
I do that by leaving the computer and walking out the door once in a while.
5. It can find your stuff.
I already know where everything is, thank you. Or wait, can it find my woolen socks? I’m freezing my feet off.
6. Because you’re always on the run.
I’m not, I’m very stationary and unemployed, and if I have to I can be on the run with XP too.
7. Because you can freeze time.
I’m sorry, what? Oh you mean photographs! Yeah, I have a CAMERA for that.
8. Your PC can take care of itself with Performance Self Tuning, Self-Healing.
I prefer to tune my PC by myself, but if you mean that I can bash away with a sledgehammer on a PC running Windows Vista and it will automagicocofantastically heal itself, I’ll buy a copy.
9. Unchain your mobile PC
If my PC already is mobile, why would it need to be “unchained”?
10. Surf more safely
I already do, with Opera & Firefox.
11. Help protect your kids online.
Fuck you, they have been taught how to take care of themselves. Oh yeah.. did I mention FUCK YOU.
12. Schedule showtime on your time.
I already do, it’s called filesharing, you should try it.
13. Because you need to know who the bad guys are.
Well, I suppose creating and releasing a computer OS is one way of getting introduced in the criminal society, you could however kept it to a press-release, i’m sure people would have found out soon enough.
14. Make any room a media room.
I prefer doing that using MediaPortal, it’s open source, ever heard of open source?
15. Because your PC remembers to back up for you.
Are you telling me my memory sucks? Well, it does, actually, but I don’t need you to rub it in my face like that!
16. Get your new computer up and running in no time.
I do that easily with an XP-Unattended install disc. Boom-shakalak!
17. It’s like having your own personal anchorman.
Dude, I get all the news, weather forecasts and other stuff I want through feeds without your help.
18. Create your own personal archive with Scheduled and network backup.
What did I say about the thing with the memory, and uh, thing.. don’t rub it in!
19. Watch live TV on your PC with Windows Media Center
I do this already? What’s new? You got any special shows for Vista? If they include teletubby wrestling, I’ll buy a copy.
20. Set up your home network in a flash with Network and Sharing Center.
Again, I already do this with XP, no real argument for Vista.